book your Exam online
(18/05/2022) We have the following evening/weekend slots available within the next few months at our Exeter venue:
- Thursday 19th May at 4.30pm
- Saturday 28th May at 9.30am - 1 slot available
- Saturday 11th June at 9.30am
- Saturday 25th June at 9.30am
- Saturday 16th July at 9.30am
- Saturday 23rd July at 9.30am
Please remember that exams can only be booked up to 3 months in advance. Make sure that you bear this mind before making your booking and paying for your exam. All available slots are shown on each exam centre's designated page on the calendar.
If you have any questions you can contact us on 01392 435 349 or email us via [email protected]
LAST UPDATED 25/2/22 - Covid-19 Health and Safety procedures for sitting exams
Covid-19 Health and Safety procedures are still in place at our venues (Plymouth, Exeter and Taunton).
Please make sure that you read and are aware of the following instructions prior to booking an exam:
- Although from Thursday 27th January 2022 wearing a mask is no longer a legal requirement, we politely request that you continue wearing a face mask when entering and leaving the building. Face masks can be removed once seated.
- When you arrive, please wait outside. The invigilator will be with you 10/15 min before exams are due to start.
- We are taking the temperature of each candidate and we reserve the right of refuse entry to anyone who displays symptoms of Covid-19.
Additional steps we are taking to keep everyone safe:
- Hand sanitising gel is available in the exam room.
- Windows and doors are kept open to improve ventilation.
- All computer equipment and desks are cleansed with alcohol wipes between exam sittings.
- Drinks, pens and calculators are not provided, please ensure you bring these with you.
- If you need to use our toilets, please ask for an alcohol wipe and wash your hands thoroughly.
If you need to reschedule your exam because you are showing symptoms of Covid-19 or because you are self-isolating, please note that you can amend your booking up to 10 days before your exam (you will need to use the link in the confirmation email). After this time, please contact us at [email protected] or 01392 435 349
If you have any questions at all before your exam, please contact us at [email protected]
We have three AAT approved assessment (exam) venues, one in Exeter, one in Plymouth and another in Taunton (South West).
In addition to our own students, we also accept external candidates who wish to sit their AAT exams with us.